“Centre for ExcelleNce in TerRItorial management and Cadastre”
12 months: 01.06.2015 – 31.05.2016
Project co-funded by the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme of the European Union
Budget: 498.000 E
Coordinator: ANCPI (Agentia Nationala pentru Cadastru si Publicitate Imobiliara)
- PROVINCIA AUTONOMA DI TRENTO (PAT)- IT
- INSTITUTUL NATIONAL DE CERCETARE-DEZVOLTARE IN CONSTRUCTII URBANISM SI DEZVOLTARE TERITORIALA DURABILA URBAN-INCERC (URBAN-INCERC) – RO
- FONDAZIONE BRUNO KESSLER (FBK) – IT
- TRILOGIS SRL (TRILOGIS) – IT
- INI-NOVATION GMBH (INI-NOVATION) – D
- TECHNOPORT SA (TECHNOPORT) – LU
- KATHOLIEKE UNIVERSITEIT LEUVEN (KU LEUVEN) - BE
Within the project, URbasofia is a subcontractor of the URBAN INCD reseach institute in Romania.
The main purpose of CENTRIC is to create a Centre of Excellence which will be capable to achieve, in the medium to long-term, strong scientific presence at the EU and international level, acquiring a position that will enable it to actively participate in and influence developments in scientific domains such as 3D/4D geospatial data, linked geospatial data, land classification, remotely sensed data etc.
Furthermore, the project will aim at the creation of a suitable ecosystem at the national Romanian and EU level, through a number of capacity building and dissemination activities.
For more information go to www.centric.center